Re: [AMC-list] 360 Pistons

" From: <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I am attending the PRI (Performance Racing Industry) show in Orlando.
" I have spoken with a Technical rep from United Engine (Makers of
" Silvolite and Keith Black brand pistons) about the possibility of
" having some Hyperutectic pistons made for the 360 AMC motor.

on a parallel track, the 4.0 stroker community has long been itching
for a 4.0 he slug with
1. raised pin to allow 4.0 rods on 4.2/258 crank
2. larger dish to keep c/r in the low 9s with zero deck
unknown what market would be, but if priced anything less than 2x
stock replacements it'd quickly become the std stroker build slug.