Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 05:01:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] A Different Volcano Wheel Question This time

The true volcano center caps were all pot metal AFAIK. However, there are too different part numbers. I've never really compared the two separately numbered items to know if they are identical or not, but I do have samples of each part number.

I wasn't aware that any Mopar wheels had center caps like the AMC volcano centers.

The smaller center caps for the Turbo wheels are chromed plastic.

Joe Fulton