Re: [AMC-list] A Different Volcano Wheel Question This time

Re: [AMC-list] A Different Volcano Wheel Question This time

About 6 seconds in to this video you can see the caps. There are quite a few
Chrycos in the 70s with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK7tSQ1cSt4

Ken

Quoting wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx: