Re: [AMC-list] ATTN 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT Owners (Marc Monton

Re: [AMC-list] ATTN 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT Owners (Marc Montoni)

To change the topic slightly, my Mom still has her '78 AMX Concord. The engine was replaced(at about 90K) and has about 12.5K on this one. Basically everything else is original, except when last repainted and we coundn't get the right decals. Now sports Firebird.  She's almost 90 and I have been trying to get her to sell it.  I probably could if she thought she could get a good price for it.  Any ideas on what it could be worth.

Mike