Re: [AMC-list] Big Nut Wrenches and Springs

Re: [AMC-list] Big Nut Wrenches and Springs

I did that on my 66 American, but I had already disconnected the front leaf spring hangers and in my hazy memory I thought that was a necessary step.  I was preparing to remove the whole rear axle to refinish it anyway and I disconnected the u-joint (and replaced it) because I didn't want to handle the unit with the driveshaft still connected.  Anyway I ordered wrenches last night so I will have them if I need them.

Joe Fulton