-----------------
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:19:22 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:36, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> TOM J where did you buy your "big nut" wrenches

I bought them from some seller on Amazon ultimately. THey are "FULLER"
brand, drop forged. THere are a lot of wrenches that size that did not state
"forged"... 1-3/4". I got combo wrenches.

They were around $25/each, which is pretty cheap (both senses of that word).
I thought it something I ought to just own. Since they get so little use I
figured the cheapo's would be OK as long as they were actually forged. They
seem to be (they ring when tapped etc).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"