Re: [AMC-list] best automatic behind healthy 304?

Re: [AMC-list] best automatic behind healthy 304?

Isn't the V-8 904 more properly called a 998? : )

Ken

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/?action=view&current=998A.jpg

<listhandler=1&site=www.amcyclopedia.org&nid=5950&pid=0&cid=&uid=133&tid=&e148bbf8d64abf4aac7ea4a3c5560aee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>