From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:24:15
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC evening

WHAT !!!! shocker........  of course Hawkwind
Android
Children of the Sun
Green Finned Demon
Spirit of the Age
We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago
Hashish
Interstellar Overdrive

wish I could come up with more song names right now, but Hawkwind is one of
my most favorite bands.
That's what I like so much about this group of guys and gals, we actually do
think alike......
Ken......you are the coolest

Armand