Re: [AMC-list] New here, automatic,

casper, my 62 classic with the manual has volcano crank, and also the other 62
i got with the aluminum motor had vocano crank/manual also. rosie (63 440H)
was the first one i had the flat crank on. i have a 3rd crank from another
motor i robbed parts off of that has volcano also, it was a manual trans
also. the manual flywheel will work with either crank. its the
converter/flexplate that changed late 62/63 that needed the change to the
flat crank. only reason to need a flat crank motor is if you have a 63-later
auto. or in the 40+ years, SOMEONE changed trans also. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules