----------
Date: 18 Nov 2009 08:29:43 -0000
From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx

i think thats exactly what it is. i only view/reply by amcyclopedia as the
list wont work on my computer since the big crash last spring. (tells me it
is nonexistant) and i have issues with my email always wanting to reply the
ENTIRE digest, even after i get it how i want it, it wants to send the entire
thing somehow. (not real computer savy here) so, i found what works for me, so
thats how i do it.
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts