Re: [AMC-list] ot iihs 50 year crash test video

Re: [AMC-list] ot iihs 50 year crash test video

Did you see pics of Franks first wagon after the crash?
I never take anything for granted driving the old cars!
You think, wow old heavy metal, yep sure is, but they did
not know squat about crumple zones, door bars, etc,
I try to drive my American and think like I'm riding a motorcycle.
no matter who is at fault in a crash I will probably lose, so I try
to drive accordingly.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5