Re: [AMC-list] At what speeds does your

i think thats exactly what it is. i only view/reply by amcyclopedia as the
list wont work on my computer since the big crash last spring. (tells me it
is nonexistant) and i have issues with my email always wanting to reply the
ENTIRE digest, even after i get it how i want it, it wants to send the entire
thing somehow. (not real computer savy here) so, i found what works for me, so
thats how i do it. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules