Re: [AMC-list] At what speeds does your

i have no idea how similar the auto is thats in my 63 440H, but it does the
1-2 at about 15, and the 2-3 at about 30. it wasnt staying in 2nd gear hardly
any at all, so i got my kick down linkage adjusted, now it does alot better. i
need to flush the trans also.
by the way, have you tried that? flush trans, AND torque converter. well, mine
has a plug on it to drain/fill. (or maybe that was the frod i had, but i think
its the 440H) while you got that off, check your bands and all. i think those
also have a vacume modulator. make sure the vacume lines are good and hooked
up to the carb/intake in the correct place. 50mph seems a little too high to
be hittin 3rd FINALLY. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules