From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] BBD Carb Issues

How is decades of crap in the gas tank the fault of the fuel? We've had
10% ethanol in the gas in Ohio for over 30 years. There was a lot of
panic when it first came out but it didn't prove to be a problem at all.
The only time you will have problems with it is with natural rubber
parts in the fuel system. AMC wasn't even around when those parts were
being made so it should be a non-issue.

Matt

On 11/13/2009 10:47 AM, Jim Blair spouted this sage advice: