----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Franklin

      HELLO GUYS,
      I AM NOT MUCH ON THESE TYPE OF THINGS, HOWEVER, THIS WILL ONLY COST YOU A MINUTE AND LESS THAN  $0.50 CENTS!!!! A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAS A REQUEST FROM A FRIEND OF HER'S... PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND READ AND REACT TO HER REQUEST..
      THANKS IN ADVANCE, I PROMISE NO MORE FROM BEN THIS YEAR!!!!!
      Sharlene Goggin Monroe
      A FB friend has a friend with a 5-yr old boy who's in his last stages of Neuroblastoma Cancer. His name is Noah and he's suffered a 2-1/2 year battle so far. His family is celebrating Christmas NEXT WEEK and Noah's wish is to get LOTS and LOTS of Christmas Cards. Could you make this Christmas extra special for Noah ...by mailing him a card? Send to: Noah Biorkman, 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178