[AMC-list] Nash Racing...

Search "NASCAR, Nash". I can probably scrounge a photo or two of 50s Nash cars in NASCAR races. NASCAR was formed in what.. 1949? Whenever it was, Nash was the first auto company sponsor! Edmunds made high compression twin carb heads for the Nash L-head six too, they had to be used somewhere! Fenton also made a few pieces, but my understanding is that Fenton bought out Edmunds (or at least the molds) when Edmunds stopped producing parts (or went bankrupt... there's a story on the web somewhere, search Edmunds and Fenton).
-----------
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:46:10 -0800
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Nash Healey -- with a V8

I've been searching for *any* reference to Nash and anything sporting (post
war), racing, sports car, anything, and essentially zero. It appears that no
one raced a Nash car in any guise anywhere that I can figure out. OK most
stuff from the 1950's is not indexed on google, but usually references to
stuff appear. Weird that there are NO mentions...

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts