Re: [AMC-list] Nash Racing

The 1955 Roger Corman version shows up on Turner Classic Movies once in a
while, it's a great "bad" movie. Typical Corman (love him or hate him).

But that Wile E. Coyote & Roadrunner of the same name (well sorta...)
pre-dates it by 6 years. So where is the phrase "fast and furious" itself,
come from? Obviously it was in circulation and well known enough to be
punned...

PS: I can safely say I have seen all of the F&F films now, even the
embarassingly craptacular last one with Vin Diesel. (Dim Diesel is more like
it.)

Thanks Ken!