Re: [AMC-list] rosie went for a drive

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I'm going to test fit the disc brake setup I took off an '86 Comanche
" (the hubs have rotors that pop off, same as 4wd '84 to '89 XJs) on my
" Isabelle's '68 Rebel before putting the old disc setup from my '82
" Spirit on there. (I'm swapping in and Eagle front axle soon, IF I
" ever get my time off for vacation!)

iirc those are also wrangler and eagle rotors '80-9.  the matching 10"
rear drums fit various jeeps and amcs '73-'89.

btw i just priced '75-6 'big bendix' rotors at o'reilly's - $47!
http://shop.oreillyauto.com/productdetail.aspx?MfrCode=BEN&MfrPartNumber=141118
retail is almost $200...  clearance sale?