[AMC-list] I need to sell my 70 AMX red on red 401,auto,PS, PDB

[AMC-list] I need to sell my 70 AMX red on red 401,auto,PS, PDB

Hello List members:
I need to sell my restored 1970 AMX matador Red with white C stripes. It is a 390 gopac car. It has a 727 automatic transmission with a high stall converter. The engine is a 401 bored .040 over balanced with roller rockers and a R4B factory aluminum intake. It has a Mallory Unilite distributor. A holley 750 dual line carb. The interior is Red leather. The car has the Command Air option. Which is the increased ventalation. It has the stronger AC blower motor and teh AC vents in the dash. It has the chrome magnum 500 wheels. with BFGoodrich tires. I am asking $15,000 but am flexible with the price as I need to move it pretty quick to pay some urgent bills. You can contact me for more information at a1970amx@xxxxxxxxx My name is Stephen Smith and teh car is in Louisville Ky.