Re: [AMC-list] Rebel in Video

Eddie,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5LOUSAkyEg
That is very, very cool.  I'm not a C&W fan, and can't figure out why they
would title a song "I'd Rather Stay Home and Rock and Roll" when it is
obviously Country & Western music.  Strange stuff to these old ears, but
seeing the Rebel in there was AWESOME!!  Then to learn that she is Jerry Lee
Lewis's sister...  Cool again.

Now, I could really see that car in Billy Idol's "With a Rebel Yell"...
although then they'd probably have to sing that as C&W style as "Rebel Yell"
says deep South and deep South says C&W...  Oh my, now I'm really getting
confused...
<chuckle>

Sheldon Aubut
Houlton  WI  USA
http://www.sheldonaubut.com

"Security is mostly a superstition.  It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it.  Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure.  Life is either a daring adventure, or
nothing."  ~~  Helen Keller