Re: [AMC-list] BW Rear tranny shaft seal

Re: [AMC-list] BW Rear tranny shaft seal

Peter,

I one of those seal pullers and have used it, but I was concerned about the rear shaft of the transmission being in the way like Frank mentioned. Since the TSM shows a slide hammer type puller, that's what I got focused on.  Thanks for your input.

Joe Fulton