Re: [AMC-list] REQUEST: Addco Rear Sway Bar #915

tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> said:

>Twisties? What car and what are you doing to it?

"Twisties" as in twisty roads.  There's a great road not far from where I live that does some great banked switchbacks and zigzags.  Was hoping to run it with my 1979 Spirit now that I have it running again.

I used to do some autocrossing in the early eighties.  Once I get the bar pack on this car, I hope to do some more.  It already handles nimbly; a sway bar makes a Spirit just plain out-of-this-world handling-wise.

Next weekend, I guess.

-- Marc