Re: [AMC-list] 196 OHV needed

As a last resort, pop the head (to look for abject disaster, like cylinders
filled with coolant) and soak with tons of marvel mystery oil with a little
lacquer thinner in it. Keep full and soak for two weeks (time is cheap). It
might actually move again if the rings are just stuck. Not sure if I'd want
to then drive long distance on a motor so revived, but what the hell. If it
frees, immediately change the oil, before running it!