Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" I don't know who makes the adapters, I think Modern Driveline, but
" several Ford Mustang/Falcon vendors carry them. Here's a link to a pic
" -- it will bolt to the bell using the factory mounting holes.
" http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog/images/Transmission/MD-401-2103.jpg

very interesting!  looks like the early [4-pt engine mount] amc
pattern and not the later setup where the lower holes were moved down
1" to better handle stress carried through from the rear tranny mount.
looks like it carries the '66 as well as '60-5 ford t96 patterns, but
not enough meat on the left for the late amc hole.

also looks like it mounts the t5 tilted slightly, as in a camaro.