Re: [AMC-list] Leaking trunk

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 08:27, <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Next thing I would suspect would be rear window seal.

Sadly, a likely culprit. A garden hose set to a trickle on a dry day is the
tool. Tape up the trunk lid enough to prevent water from getting in there.

Also, at least in Hornets the area around where the trunk lid seals, in the
quarters, there's a trough that lets water run down to the bottom of the
lid. There's a seam there that can leak. My Hornet leaked there; the symptom
was rust underneath that lip, just inside the trunk