Re: [AMC-list] Eastwood HotCoat powdercoating session today

Re: [AMC-list] Eastwood HotCoat powdercoating session today

Hey Greg,

Do you want come out to California and clean my oven?  I'm a widower and my oven rarely looks that good.  Ha.

I've never done any powdercoating myself but I've had two sets of steel wheels professionally done and I'm sold on it.

Joe Fulton