Re: [AMC-list] Transmission Tech

Shipping + the fact it is a 4x4 trans make it unpopular here, plus it is. Broken. Offer me an AMC car 2wd T5 at twice the price and I'll  have a money order or pay pal on its to you by noon.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:22:32
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Transmission Tech

I didn't get a chance to service it. It had been driving that way before I got it and that was all that was left. I got from the guy's house to the end of the driveway when it blew up. Didn't impress me and when I tried to sell the remnants, NO-ONE, even on this list, wanted them for $50. (just one synchro is welded as far as I know)
   Kind of left me thinking they weren't popular here either.