Date: 8 Oct 2009 12:59:41 -0000
From: jerryg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Good Day at the track for a

Very nice Nick. It's a shame your not closer, I would have you do the work on
my '69 390 that is currently residing in my basement.Got a bare block & all
the bits & pieces. I do need 1 connecting rod brg. cap though. Need to find
someone who knows AMC in the Philly area.

1969 Javelin 343 4bbl 4speed 4:10 rear
1969 AMX 360 4speed