[AMC-list] Matador Wiper Arm Problem Solved.

[AMC-list] Matador Wiper Arm Problem Solved.

Thanks to my local AMC orientated parts man at a non-chain store the wiper arm problem is solved. Anco makes a universal arm. The end is adjustable for the blade angle and something I never saw is the length is also adjustable. They also make shaft adapters to adapt the new universal replacement arm to the old smaller wiper trans shaft. Owning these cars since 1965 I never had to replace a wiper arm. I hope this may help someone.
"Doc"