Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] elvira's rambler

Dang, I like that car.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Eddie Stakes
<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eh, not really Elvira, just looks like her sitting on the hood of this
Rambler, too bad didn't take this photo from opposite side of car where
bumper don't look like it is squealing for mercy under weight:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-AMC-RAMBLER-WAGON-Daily-Driver-w-Tech-Manual-COOL_W0QQitemZ300351989401QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item45ee5fa699&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#v4-36