[AMC-list] Stroker 304 progress

Hey guys,
Just an update that we're back on the project again (finally).  Got my 10x12 shed done, garage 'stuff' moved and am wrenching again!  My dad is over for the weekend and helped me pull the front clip of of the Waggy, in preparation for installing the engine and trans.  Hopefully today, I will be picking up a NV3550 5-speed setup from a 2000 Wrangler, for the project.  More to come later as progress is made.

P.S.  Signature link below will pull up the build thread with the latest pics and details.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"