Re: [AMC-list] Holley Performance Again

great, earlier this year it was comp cams. (in think it was comp, or was it
crane?) but now its holley. we will have NO aftermarket performance parts
producers in just a couple more short years. people will go back to building
their own stuff. i like people who build everything themself, but its nice to
have somewhere to start. using a holley intake, and modify it ect. sucks.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules