From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas Garner
Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2009 2:54 PM
To: AMC List
Subject: [AMC-list] My upgrades/conversions

Over the last year or two, with lots of help and advice from the list, I've
added several things my car.
 It's a 1964 AMC Rambler Classic with a 232 engine. (most probably knew that
already :))

Here's what I have done:

1. Added power steering.
2. Added power brakes.
3. Converted from points to DuraSpark ignition.
4. Converted from 1 bbl to 2 bbl carb. (in progress)

Next thing will be to change over to front disk brakes. My brakes work good
as is, but I"m hoping that switching to front disk will cure the knot on my
forehead that seemed to form after my first test drive after the power brake
add.:) (may not be related, but I think it is)

 After that, I will have the interior fixed up. It's actually not bad. It
has no holes or tears that I know of, but it is just worn.

 My question is, other than swapping my 232 for a V-8, are there any other
recommended upgrades? I thought about adding A/C, but that seems to be too
big a head ache.

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/

06:34:00