From: "Spro" <msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family'" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Rebel Machine found.. worth?

I have a 1970 390 in my garage and 291C's on the shelf if they are needed.
I found it wearing 304
heads and a Torker in a bastardized late-70's CJ project with a YJ tub and
have been holding onto it
in case someone turns up one of these cars.  Let me know if you decide to
buy it and are interested.
I'm in the Detroit area.

-Spro