Re: [AMC-list] AMC Pacer Pickup??

From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC Pacer Pickup??

speaking of amc engines in internationals, i had at one time someone tell me
their international had a 345 or something like that. was that an
international motor, or was that the amc motor. it was like 67 or 68.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

I have an IH 345 in my 71 Loadstar 1800 (about to be pulled for BMaxs 68 travelall, which was the last year for the C body and IHs BG241 6 cyl, and the beginning of AMC 6 cyls in IH.
   I also have both an AMC and IH 304 kicking around.