[AMC-list] PurplePacer Vote

Since there was a "problem" w/1300 votes, I find it difficult to understand how voting in this manner could be tarnished.  I did not originally vote due to haveing to sign up for another website.  Now that my vote was needed, I did it!  After reading about this EXTRA COOL Pacer, I'm glad I did.  She deserves to be there!!!  Congrats on a fantasitc job!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.