Re: [AMC-list] Toledo Torch

Wow, that is a blast from the past! It's hard to imaging those stinky
flammable things tossed along the side of the road, and they don't make crap
for light either! We too used to kick 'em, but I also recall we got a
sneaker covered with smelly greasy soot.

Wish I had one. I think I'd leave it all nasty sticky smelly and dented!