Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:54:48 -0500
From: A Griffith <arfonrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Door panels and Crapets.....

Two questions-

1) Does anyone know of a source for the door panel backing board?  Only
thing I can come up with is 1/4" luan but that is far too thick.
poster-board is too flimsy.  Ideas?

2) Crapet- After reading Wrambler's post, that got me thinking I'll be
buying some soon.  Who's carpet kits actually fit without headaches?