Re: [AMC-list] crapet

Not a mispelling on subject.
Picked up a carpet from Newark on evilbay. Shoulda known better, but it was exactly the correct color and $80 so I bit.
      Its a cut and sew and its typical lowbuck hack carpet!  It is to narrow across the firewall, to baggy in the tunnel and the corner cuts leave me saying WTF?
    Eventually I'll get it decent, I hope.
    I do have all the sound deadener in and you can definitely tell the difference! Everthing just goes thunk when hit!
    After working till 1:00 am last night I have to surrender on the carpet till later. Need a break.