[AMC-list] AMC NATS

hi everyone, I was there trying to sell some of my extra parts.But the weather was beautiful, I talked to a bunch of new people that gave me alot of different ideas, Hopefully my car will be done for next year but we'll see. So it was well worth the trip...?anyway I'm heading out to the goodguys show in Joliet this weekend. maybe there'll be some AMC stuff there...