[AMC-list] Help ...I ned a gas cap for my 1965 American...

[AMC-list] Help ...I ned a gas cap for my 1965 American...

Greetings,

Someone stole my freshly pinstriped gas cap...

Does anybody out there have a spare gas cap that they would be willing to sell ?

It does not matter if its old or newer, chrome or regular metal, however, mine had the chrome beveled bar across the center...and this would be for the two door sedan with the gas filler neck located in the middle of the rear valance between the tail lights...

Please call me at the numbers below or reply via e-mail to: realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks...

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787