[AMC-list] more milage.......

today i just broke 69,000 miles on my 66 rambler.....
i just worked out home many miles i put on it in the past 3 years that i have owned it and it works out to 784 miles....sigh
i need to get out more with it.
i did enjoy driveing around today hitting all the used car lots lootking for a new toy to use for a daily driver and used the rambler around the county. it was fun to drive outside of not being able to use first gear right now...sigh no money to replace the bushings in the colem for the shifter that need to be replaced...sigh...
any way enough about me ranting. i know i dont post much on here though.
anyone near wisconsin have anything that they might be selling under $1500 that a stick in ok type shape with a 4 or 6 banger ad AWD or RWD?

jason