[AMC-list] WANTED: Interior parts, 1965 American wagon, 330, blue

[AMC-list] WANTED: Interior parts, 1965 American wagon, 330, blue

I have a 1965 American wagon, 330 model.  I need a set of door panels in good condition.  Mine were water damaged.

Preferably 330 style, in blue; but I can dye them if need be.

Also, on the chance that someone out there restored one of these cars but subsequently suffered a wreck, if anyone has a set of reupholstered seats (again preferably 330 style, in blue), I'd much rather buy a set that's finished right now than have a fresh set made.

Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

-- Marc