[AMC-list] Still trying to sell my 88 Eagle - lower price

[AMC-list] Still trying to sell my 88 Eagle - lower price

I decided to lower the price from $2000 to $1300. At this price, it will not come with the skid plates. I hope there is someone that is interested in buying my car.

here's the original post:
http://list.amc-list.com/htdig.cgi/amc-list-amc-list.com/2009-March/ 019637.html

If I still can't sell it, I guess what I'm going to do is remove the TBI system, the tires, and the skid plates, and sell them individually on ebay. Then I'll put the rest of the car on ebay and see what I can get for it. Let me know if you're interested in any of these auctions by email (n.m AT verizon.net) and I'll send you the url.
Thanks
Nick