[AMC-list] 64-65 American Parts on e-bay...

[AMC-list] 64-65 American Parts on e-bay...

I came across a guy on e-bay parting out a 65 Rambler and won the opening bid on the turbine wheels for $40!  Turns out that 2 of the so called junk tires were brand new.  Glad I bid instead of waiting as he is bummed about the new tires.  Also mentioned the guy who he bought from paid $150 for the set.

He had fenders listed and now has panels and a gas tank listed for opening bid of .99!!!  Just thought I'd let you Rambler boys know!  Let me know IF I can help in any way.  I'll see him tonight around 7pm.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.