[AMC-list] AMCs in the magazines

I picked up an issue of a magazine called Vintage Motorsport.

here's the website
vintagemotorsport.com

I bought the July/August issue at a bookstore because it has an article on
the 71 (converted from a 70 chassis) Penske/|Donohue
Trans Am Javelin.
The article gives a brief history on the race series and the Javelin Trans
Am cars.
The photography is outstanding and the information is pretty good.
The photos have several detail shots of the engine compartment, the interior
and trunk, but none of the underside/suspension of the car. I really wish I
could find some photos of the suspension of one of these cars.

If you are interested in getting this issue for the article about the car,
it's available as a back issue from the website.

Armand