From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerry Casper
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:46 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; AMC
Cc: BadAssGremlins
Subject: [AMC-list] new diecast Alabama Javelin police cars on
salenow...Greenlight Collectibles...also Johnny Lightnnig has 3 out...

 Don't know if any of you have been following Greenlight, they just released
a Plum Purple Javelin awhile back, but now they have a series called Hot
Pursuit, and it has a silver Alabama Javelin patrol car out now, I just
bought two at Toys R Us today at lunch time. FIgure there will be people
wanting this unusual AMC car. So be on the look-out for it, K-mart also is
supposed to be carrying the series. Meijers, Disney, and a few other stores
are carrying it, too. Go visit Greenlightcollectibles.com to see it. Not
plugging their stuff, just AMC diecast in general.

 If you haven't been following Johnny Lightning, either, they have a '51
Hudson Hornet, in both stock and police car form, a CJ-5 Jeep, camo and
stock, and an AMX, 69 I believe, in black/flames, and green/stripe w/gumball
number on the side.

  Just an update on various AMC diecasts out right now. And related.

Jerry in Virginia...still working on his '76 Hornet SPortabout, w/leaky carb
and orny ignition...