[AMC-list] cars available

I was just at the cooper tire store and reading their copy of the "want ad
digest" and there was a 6 cyl 1965 rambler marlinfor sale along with 1967
rebel 2dr ht 343v8 and a 1981 concord sundancer conv with orignal 38k miles.
The ad says that it is one of 200 made.  I assume he is talking about the
convertible. These are all located in upstate ny the marlin and the rebel in
the 518 area code and the concord in the 845 area code.  I copied down the
phone numbers if anyone is interested.  I would like to STRESS that I have no
personal interest in these cars.  I just thought it would be nice to pass on
the information.  I assume you can find the info online at Wantaddigest
Captial region ny or something like that.  Or you can email me at
broomesbarn@xxxxxxxxx

For my part if anyone knows where a cheap 4 door rambler amercian classic 550
parts car is, I would appreciate hearing about it.