From: Marc Montoni Freedom@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:37:56 -0400
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC-DelMarVa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] FOR SALE:

It appears that I will soon be bringing home a 78 Concord AMX, a factory V8
car with 304 and AT.  It's in pieces and has rusted floors, but it's
complete and on the outside in pretty good shape.  A great candidate for
restoration, in my opinion.  Newly reupholstered seats.  If interested,
call Marc Montoni at 804-288-2766.  $550.

It also appears I will be bringing home a 1968 AMX, originally a
343/automatic car.  VIN # is A8C397T286738.  The door tag doesn't match the
car; it's from a 69.  Original paint seems to be P-72 white, with a BLUE
interior.  It's complete but also needs a lot of work.  The quarters have
been patched with patch panels.  Finishing up all the welding, then
smoothing it all out is necessary.  Needs floorboards and assembly.  If
interested, call Marc Montoni at 804-288-2766.  $2000.

I'd like to see them saved.  I have to sell one or the other.  Whichever
sells first, I'll keep t'other.

-- Marc