Re: [AMC-list] sadly

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
" I have all these projects and my son was coming down to help me put together a shop so I can work indoors this winter (and not outside in up to 12 feet of snow like last winter!)
" He was stopped at the border and refused entrance plus he was banned from coming down for a year because he was "taking an American's job". Those dumbasses just cost 12 other guys their jobs because they were hoping for my material purchase so they could make rent on their hardware store this month.
" []
" They don't even want me to give my sons parts from my rigs to take to Canada! Like it's going to upset the International Trade agreement or something!

it's widely known that the 'patriot' act was the brainchild of control
freaks who are using a national tragedy to seize control in the name
of security.  they are not the same thing, and one does not imply the
other.